Best Industrial Rosin Press 20 Ton - Durable Frame with 7x7" Heated Platens and 1,200W Heated Rods
- [ Very Durable Mount ] > 78-Pound Heat Press - The mount is made of 6061 aluminum, 4 pieces of chrome steel posts, and a 20-ton cylinder with a large flat saddle. The one-time forming aluminum base makes the equipment overweight, but it also supports the long-term stable operation during the process of extraction.
- [ 7x7" Sized Heated Platens ] > 7x7" Heated Platens - The big enough plates and the 20-ton force of pressure is able to handle up to 3 ounces of materials, but we still recommend loading several 2x4 press bags, the total weight does not exceed 2 ounces for the better yield.
[ Upgraded Temp Controller ] > 4pc Heating Rods - 2 pieces of cartridge heaters for each plate, 300w per heater, 1,200 watts in total, because the heating plate is too large, it will take about 10 minutes to reach 200F.
[ 20 Ton Cylinder Included ] > 20T Customized Cylinder - It includes an NPT 3/8" female coupler on the cylinder ram, so it allows hooking up the hydraulic hand / electric pump with the NPT 3/8" male coupler, there is a flat saddle on the cylinder ram that helps get the uniform pressure on the pressing bag so as to extend the service life and increase the yield.
[ Upgraded PID Temp Controller ] > Accurate Temp Delivered - The 20-ton heat press set up dual upgraded PID temperature controller - replaceable and pluggable, not only detects and delivers the even temperature but also easily replace and maintain.
[ No Pump Included ] >We won't sell matching hydraulic pumps currently, but we recommend BVA P1000 or TEMCo hand pumps for pairing.
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 1,200 Watts
- Voltage: 110/220 Volts
- Net Weight: 78 Pounds
- Gross Weight: 99 Pounds
- Working Area: 7" x 7"
- The Distance/Clearance Between Dual Heated Platens: 50mm/1.96 inches.
- The Dimension of Packaging: 22" (W) x 32.6" (L) x 20"(H)
- The Dimension of the Cylinder: 9 inches in height; 3.5 inches in Diameter
- It spends 10 minutes to reach setting temp 200F
Pump for Pairing:
- BVA hydraulic hand pump
- Temco automatic pump
- How to build manual or electric rosin press - Learn More
How to Avoid the Filter Bags from Blowing out?
- Remove excess stems from flowers.
- Use less material in your filter bag.
- Preheating your material first to get it melty before you begin to apply pressure.
- Apply the pressure more slowly.
Precaution for Use:
- My Rosin Press Hydraulic Hand Pump Will Not Maintain Pressure Well, Why? - Learn More
- Piston Rod of Hydraulic Cylinder Rosin Press Can Lift But It Can Not Move Back - Learn More