Hydraulic Hand Pump with Gauge - Works Well with 10 and 12 Ton Hydraulic Rosin Press Machine
- Pressure Gauge Included - Installed at a 45-degree angle at the front of the pump makes the easy reading of pressure (PSI) while working.
- 1.5m Hose Included - Includes an extra-long handle with rubberized grip for comfort and easy operation.
ZG 1/4 Coupler Attached - Easily adapts to hoses, rams, pumps, spreaders, and other accessories using common ZG 1/4 inch fittings.
- Dust-proof Cap Attached - The red dust cap is attached to help prevent dust or foreign matter from entering into the fitting portion when the connector is detached.
- Durable Pump - Durable solid steel construction, non-slip handle included, easily handles lift jobs up to 12 tons.
- Capacity: 12 Ton
- Coupler: NPT 1/4" Male Included
- Max Pressure : 9500 PSI ( 63Mpa )
- Gross Weight: 8.2kg / 18Lbs
- Length of Hose: 330mm / 13"
- Dimension of Package: 720 x 240 x 230mm / 6.7" x 9.5" x 9"
- Dimension of Pump: 630 x 155 x 170mm / 24.8" x 6.1" x 6.7"
Quality Control Standard:
- 0 ~ 4000psi, it is about 2 scale pressure pointing off
- 4000 ~ 9000psi, it is about 1-1.5 scale pressure pointing off
Tips: The pump is sealed with ball valves, the sealing performance will be better over 4,000 psi pressure.
Works with the following equipment:
6-month limited warranty for the hand pump.
- Please purge a hydraulic system of air via a bleeding valve by hand before starting to use it.
- The valve located in the direction indicated by the arrow ( Label on the equipment ).
- Safe operation temp: 40°F - 105°F ( 4°C - 41°C ).
- Only anti-foaming jack oil allows adding in the pump.
- Included NPT 1/4" male coupler/fitting on the hose.
- We also attached a pair of fitting in the package of the unit, keep it, please!
User Manual & Guide:
PID TEMP CONTROLLER SETTING:
Press "SET" button to activate temperature controller
Press ◄ button to increase and decrease the value at hundreds, tens and one's places
Press ▼ or ▲ from 0-9 for your desired temp
Press "SET" button to lock the desired temperature in place
CHECK-UP BEFORE BUYING: