Dabpress dp-bj3t33 All-in-One Rosin Heat Press Machine | 3x3" Anodized Rosin Heat Press Plates | 3-Ton Bottle Jack | Drip Tech Integrated | Dual Heating Rods | Single PID - Only Top Platen Temp Detected
- 3x3" Anodized Rosin Press Plates - Well Suited to Squeeze 3.5-7g Materials; Easy to Clean and Best Flavor Guaranteed; 3x3" Small Heated Plates Is Helpful to Rosin Flow Immediately Away from the Heated Surface to Preserve the Terpenes.
- Dual Heating with Single PID Temp Controller - Accurate Temp Delivered; Each Platen Utilizing Separated Temp Probe and Rods; Only Top Platen Temp Detected.
- Perfect Alignment Performance - Small Hydraulic Jack Rosin Press Made of 6061 Aluminum, 3 Ton Bottle Jack, Stainless Steel Sticks, and Linear Bearings Guarantees Aligned Movement during pressing.
- 1,000 PSI Delivered - Paired with-pm3015r Cylinder Pre-press Mold and dp-bt160ns 2x4" Rosin Press Filters, Achieving and Maintaining 1,000 PSI Utilizing a Vertical/Upright Filter Build, and a Pre-press Footprint of 1.2 sq/in for Pressing.
- Best Insulation Performance - Dual Insulation Layers Allows the Rosin Press Plates to Reach 200 F in 5 Minutes and Protect the Machine from Heat-draining.
- Driptech Integrated - The Driptech Rosin Press Stay with 35 Degree Angle Utilizing Two Pieces of Aluminum Legs; Prevent Rosin from Burning and Terpenes Preserved.
The Bottle Jack Won't Hold Pressure?
- There Is A Safety Valve Covered By A Red Cap On The Bottle Jack. Simply Remove The Red Cap And Rotate The Safety Valve 90 - 180 Degrees Clockwise To Adjust The Pressure.
- We Don't Recommend To Do That If The Bottle Jack Already Works Well. It May Cause The Fluid Leaking If It's 3-Ton Higher Than The Rated Pressure.
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 500 Watts
- Voltage: 110 Volts [220 Volts Is Available on Official Store]
- Total Weight: 31.5 lbs
- Package Dimension: 21.2" x 14" x 12.4"
- Frame Dimension: (H) 45cm x (W) 22.5cm x (D) 21.5cm
- PID Temp Controller Box Dimension: (H) 15cm x (W) 11.5cm x (D) 6.8cm
- Working Surface: 3" x 3"
- Tonnage of Original Bottle Jack: 3 Ton
- Height of Original Bottle Jack: 7.3"
- 1 x All-In-One Hydraulic Rosin Press
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Non-stick Silicon Mat
- Do Not Replace Orginal Bottle Jack with over 5 Ton Bottle Jack.
- Only Top Platen Temp Detected.
- Highly Recommend to Watch Videos about "How To Use Rosin Press Bag and Pre-Press Mold Effectively" from Our Website.
- Recommend dp-pm3015r Cylinder Pre-press Mold to Pair with This Hydraulic Rosin Press Kit.
- Recommend dp-bt160ns Rosin Press Filters - 160-micron bag.
- Press "SET" button to activate temperature controller
- Press ◄ button to increase and decrease the value at hundreds, tens and one's places
- Press ▼ or ▲ from 0-9 for your desired temp
- Press "SET" button to lock the desired temperature in place
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are the presses packaged in plain cardboard like the plate kits?
The press is indeed packed in cardboard, but it was covered with very strong foam.
The bottle jack no longer holds the pressure. How to fix it?
You will see a safety valve with the red cap on the bottle jack. Simply remove it off and rotate 90 - 180 degrees clockwise. We don't recommend to do that If the bottle jack well works. It will cause the fluid leaking If overrated 6-Ton pressure.
On the bj-3t33. Can you switch the 3x3 plates for a size bigger like for the 3x4 pucks please get back to me. Thanks Rex. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your question. dp-bj3t33 small rosin press is well suited to squeeze 3.5-7g flower or bubble hash. 3x3" sized plates are helpful rosin flows immediately off the heat to preserve the terpenes. If with 3x4" plates, rosin oil will be overheat become the dark. We got a lot of messages from rosineer only concentrate on less 7g material at a time. so we made such AIO press.