Dabpress dp-bj6t35 All-in-One Hydraulic Rosin Press Kit - Free International Shipping Hydraulic Rosin Press Kits Dabpress dp-bj6t35 6-Ton All-in-One Rosin Heat Press Machine - 3x5 Inch Dual Heating Rosin Press Plates + Durable Pid Temp Controller Box - Manual Solventless Oil Extractor
- Long Working Life Guaranteed - Strong Frame Made of H-Shaped Steel Paired With 8 Ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack (Upgradable to 8 Tons), Heavy-Duty Spring Installed Into the Steel Frame Away From Working Area; Easy to Replace Hydraulic Bottle Jack; Heating Rods is up to 6,000 Working Lifetime.
- Accurate Temp Detected - Anodized Food-grade Working Surface Ensures the Best Flavor and Easy Cleanup; Independent Heating Rods & Sensors Guarantee an Accurate Temperature is Delivered & Detected.
- 3x5" Alignment Heated Platens - Top and Bottom Platen Remain in Perfect Alignment Through Pressing. 3x5" Plate Size is Well Suited to Most Extraction Filters and Pre-Press Molds.
- Replaceable Bottle Jack - Heavy Duty Compact Frame Rated up to 8 Tons Working Force.
- Ideal Pressure for 1-10g Material - Integrated 6-Ton Hydraulic Bottle Jack to Deliver Above 1,000 PSI if Pressing With 13 Square Inch Rosin Extraction Filters. 2x3", 2x4",2.5x4.5" are the Suggested Size Filters for Use..
- Great Heat Insulation Performance - Dual Insulation Layers Allows the Rosin Press Plates to Achieve 200 F in 8-10 Minutes and Protect the Machine from Heat-draining.
- Portable Impact Rosin Press - Small Form-factor Ideal for Rosineer Needing Space Saving and Quick Storage
- Easy to Rebuild into New Rosin Press - Procure A New Rosin Heat Press Machine via Removing Heated Plates and PID Controller Box from This Unit.
- Double Driptech Legs Attached - It Allows Tilting Backward to Collect the Rosin Drips While Squeezing. It Is Helpful to Preserve the Terpenes
- Stonger Base of Frame - Choose the Thicker H-Shaped Steel to Bear 8-Ton Force of Pressure.
- Linear Bearings Guarantee Alignment - Top & Bottom Plates Move Very Evenly With Double Linear Bearings.
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 500 Watts
- Voltage: 110 Volts
- Total Weight: 40.8lbs
- Package Dimension: 22" x 16.1" x 13.7"
- Frame Dimension: (H) 47cm x (W) 28.5cm x (D) 18cm
- PID Temp Controller Box Dimension: (H) 21.5cm x (W) 15cm x (D) 8.3cm
- Pressing Area: 3" x 5"
- Net Weight of Original Bottle Jack: 9.92lbs
- Minimum Height of Original Bottle Jack: 8.5"
- Diameter of Original Bottle Jack: 2.8"
The Bottle Jack That Won't Hold Pressure?
- There is a safety valve covered by a red cap on the bottle jack. Simply remove the red cap and rotate the safety valve 90 - 180 degrees clockwise to adjust the pressure.
- We don't recommend to do that If the bottle jack already works well. It may cause the fluid leaking If it's 3-ton higher than the rated pressure.
- 1 x All-In-One Hydraulic Rosin Press
- 1 x Rosin PID Temp Controller Box
- Highly Recommend to Watch Videos about "How To Use Rosin Press Filter and Pre-Press Mold Effectively" from Our Website
- Recommend dp-pm3015r Cylinder Pre-press Mold for Vertical Filter Build to Achieve High PSI.
- Recommend dp-bt160ns Rosin Press Filters - 160-micron bag
- Do Not Turn Bleed Valve Over 720 Degrees (2 Full Revolutions) to Prevent Leaking
- Do Not Replace Hydraulic Bottle Jack with More Than 8 Ton
- Point Head of Bottle Jack to the Circle of Bottom Platen
- Recommend to Open Bleed Valve Slowly With Half a Revolution
- Do Not Replace Hydraulic Bottle Jack with More Than 8 Ton Rating
- One Person Operation
- Keep It out of Reach of Children
- Press "SET" button to activate temperature controller
- Press ◄ button to increase and decrease the value at hundreds, tens and ones places
- Press ▼ or ▲ from 0-9 for your desired temp
- Press "SET" button to lock the desired temperature in place
Watch the Product Review from YouTube.com
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hola amigo, te escribo desde México porqué me interesaría adquirir un modelo similar a éste, el envío gratuito aplica para México ?, mi es CP: 23444, aplicaría algún otro costo por aduana o por ser envío internacional? Hay alguna garantía y sigue en vigente con las condiciones anteriores, una disculpa por escribir en español, gracias.
Thanks for your reaching out. First of all, I apologize I can't read spanish, so I got your idea by Google Translate. 1, We offer free shipping to Mexico on the entire order over $399 2, As practice, you was charged the customs duties, not too much 3, Please don't forget applying the discount in the process of checkout Have a nice day! Dabpress Team
Does this come with a jack?
Yes! for sure. 6-ton press is completed unit.
would free shipping apply to canada and would the same bundle be available
Yes! It will be shipped out from the local warehouse.
Can I add pressure gauge to the front of this bottle jack where there appears to be a screw? There is a screw at the front that other bottle jacks do not have.
Thanks for your reaching out. Sorry to inform you, the bottle jack do not allow to add the pressure gauge. The dual valves on the jack, one is for pressure release, other is for safety[ About function, please see the detailed page of item].
How small an amount of flower can I press at once?
A small 0.25g bud can be pressed out easily and quickly.
What are the advantages to using a rosin extraction filter?
It can help clean up your rosin to exclude micro plant matter from flower pressing. It also provides a predictable puck size for easy pressure predicting when using a gauge. It is necessary for pressing out loose material like kief, sift and hash. It is necessary when re-pressing your rosin for THC-a isolation (25u filters/ss mesh required)
How much can I press at once?
It depends on how much pressure you have on tap (primarily), followed by the surface area of your platens. I try and recommend to have 1-ton available for every 1 sq/in of puck surface area. This insures you always have enough pressure to extract your oil without the need for a repress. I would recommend for a 3-ton unit to only press 7g or less, a 6-ton unit 14g or less, a 10-ton unit 21g or less, a 20-ton unit 42g or less.
What temperature and how long should I press for?
It all depends on what you want. Low temperatures for better flavor, High temperatures for better yields. There is no hard and fast rule on this, experiment with both variables and find out what you prefer. Most rosineers have been asking about flower pressing temperatures and times, so I have recommended keeping your flower pressing range between 180-220F, and times of 90 seconds to 2-3 minutes for 7g or less.
What if I want to use my dp-bj6t35 with a 12-ton bottle jack?
The plates must be removed from the unit and installed on a 12-ton H-frame shop press, the frame is only rated up to 8-tons force.
What material are the plates made of?
6061 Aluminum that have been anodized.
How do I know if I am using enough pressure without a gauge?
As you are applying pressure, you will feel the melting of the rosin up to a point in the handle of your hydraulic jack/pump. As you apply pressure slowly with the handle, you can feel the oil release which will reduce the pressure within the puck. Once the pressure begins to tighten, you are likely at the top end of your pressure. You can always add more pressure if you feel necessary but check your rosin flow for darker coloration.
what kind of hydraulic oil goes in the jack? cuz i know if it isnt right it can slip
Jack oil type: SH/T0360—92(1998)13
Is this shipt within europe ? Many thanks
Thanks for your question.
For sure, all of item can ship to Europe country. Usually we will attach "100-120 us dollar commercial invoice", you have to pay importing tax.