Terpenes Sauce Maker Made of 7x7" Anodized Heated Platen - Make THCA Crystals & Solventless Sauce at Home Utilizing Jar-Tek
7x7" Terp Sauce Plate - Food grade surface made of 6061 anodized aluminum; Easy to Clean.
Accurate Temp Detected - Independent heating rods & thermocouple guarantee an accurate temperature is delivered & detected.
Food Grade Working Surface - Made of anodized 6061 aluminum ensures a good-grade contact surface.
Four Legs Attached - The plate including 4 wooden legs to prevent the heat from transferring.
- Item No.: dp-sp77
- Temp Range: 0 - 400 F
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Heater: 2 Rods
- Power: 600 Watts
- External Packing Size: 14.2"x14.2"x5.9"
What's Terp Sauce?
- Essentially, terp sauce is cured or aged live resin. This process starts with a live plant. Rather than drying and curing the plant for weeks, it is either flash-frozen or kept in refrigeration to preserve the most terpenes possible. After a typical BHO extraction process, the extract is set aside to age.
- As the product ages, a process called “nucleation” occurs, and the cannabinoid starts to grow into crystals. Often called “diamond mining,” because THCA naturally forms into crystals and it can start to look like tiny diamonds. As the crystals form, the terpenes, on the other hand, are pushed-out into a soupy liquid called “mother liquor.” This liquid is running through the extraction process one more time resulting in a highly potent product with up to 60% or more terpene content, however, anything above 40% is usually considered unpleasant. The diamond-like solid particles of the extract are called “High Cannabinoid Full-Spectrum Extracts”, supplying anywhere from 90 to 99 percent THC/content.
Single Source of Truth for Rosin Jam Tech ( Posted byu/polykoma ) Read it more from Reddit.com
- Starting Material for the Press to achieve Jam consistency
- The Rosin Press
- The cooking of the sealed jar - MOST CRITICAL STEP
- Heat pad curing phase
- Tools & Tips
How to Make Terp Sauce at home? ( Original Post from Reddit u/MrCypha) Read Here!
- Press your rosin at lowest temps possible to retain terps, this is best done with hash rosin but flowers can work, it just takes much longer and doesn`t always work out (I personally have been shocked at 4 days and no formations on some superb material.)
- Put rosin into strong jar and heat to 190F to 220F until the oil starts to bubble or react, this may happen quickly with saps and it may take hours with budders... you will see either boiling immediately or budding which starts to separate out a less viscous terp layer that eventually causes all of the lipids to melt down. I have on my first attempt to let this go at 190F for about 3 hours before I pulled them off and onto the heat mat.
- Where you stop it is your call, I`ve seen people stopping it half-way to melted down, and then throwing the jar onto a 90F heat mat for 3 to 5 days. (but I recommend the following step below instead if you have flower rosin, and to try the half-way method if you have hash rosin)
- Melt it down all the way, but as soon as it`s gone from nucleated to clear take it off the heat, don`t leave it any longer than the time it takes to fully melt it down, and place it onto a 90F heat mat for 3 to 5 days. I know that this works with proper hash rosin, I tried with bomb flowers and it didn`t work very well. Although after 4 days, I cracked the jars and the rosin was now and super sappy loud smelling terp- sauce. Super dank and very rich and complex compared to the original rosin, even though no crystals. I've got another jar still going, well see what happens.
- All in all, no decarb occurred for me at 190F for 3 hours or 220 for 1 hour, both achieved bright yellow sauces and I never cracked or burped jars, the pressure is what causes the crystals to form so I left it.
- The sauce plate works well to create crystals with the right starting material, however, we are not able to guarantee success each time for everyone.
- Please reference the detailed information listed above before starting.
Please pre-heat the sauce plate first for 10 minutes to obtain an accurate temperature.
- 110V Version reads out Fahrenheit, 220V Version reads out Celsius
PID TEMP CONTROLLER SETTING:
Press "SET" button to activate temperature controller
Press ◄ button to increase and decrease the value at hundreds, tens and one's places
Press ▼ or ▲ from 0-9 for your desired temp
Press "SET" button to lock the desired temperature in place
CHECK-UP BEFORE BUYING: