Manual Heat Press Dabpress dp-mp33 Handheld Heat Press Machine - Dual Heating Plates - Paired with Cylinder Pre Press Mold and 2x4 Inch Filter Bag to Achieve 1,000 PSI - Red
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 500 Watts
- Voltage: 110 Volts [220 Volts Is Available on Official Store]
- Total Weight: lbs
- Packing Size:
- Pressing Area: 3" x 3"
- 1 x All-In-One Manual Heat Press
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Non-stick Silicon Mat
- 1 x 10 Pack Heat Press Filters
- The Red Press is Made of Solid Cast Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Anodized Press Plates. Solid Construction Guarantees a Long Working Life.
- Single PID Design Detects and Delivers Accurate Temperatures to Press Plates Utilizing Separate Heating Rods and Temperature Sensors.
- Heat Press Plates are Made of Anodized Food-grade Aluminum for Best Flavor and Easy to Clean Working Surface. 3x3" Surface Area of Plates are Well Suited to Pressing 3.5g of Flowers.
- Paired with Dabpress dp-pm3015r Cylinder Pre-press Mold and dp-bt160ns 2x4" Heat Press Filters, Achieving and Maintaining 1,000 PSI Utilizing a Vertical/Upright Filter Build, and a Pre-press Footprint of 1.2 sq/in for Pressing.
- Dual Insulation Layers Allow the Unit to Reach 200F in 10-15 Minutes, and Protect it From Heat-draining.
- Highly Recommend to Watch Videos about "How To Use Heat Press Bag and Pre-Press Mold Effectively" from Our Website
- Recommend dp-pm3015r Cylinder Pre-press Mold to Pair with This Hydraulic Heat Press Kit
- Recommend dp-bt160ns Heat Press Filters - 160-micron bag
- One Person Operation
- Keep It Out Of Reach Of Children
PID Controller Setting:
- Press "SET" button to activate temperature controller
- Press ◄ button to increase and decrease the value at hundreds, tens and ones places
- Press ▼ or ▲ from 0-9 for your desired temp
- Press "SET" button to lock the desired temperature in place
PID TEMP CONTROLLER SETTING:
Press "SET" button to activate temperature controller
Press ◄ button to increase and decrease the value at hundreds, tens and one's places
Press ▼ or ▲ from 0-9 for your desired temp
Press "SET" button to lock the desired temperature in place
CHECK-UP BEFORE BUYING: