Bottom Heat Plate Holder • dp-ph001 • 1-Piece Long Thread Rod, 1-Piece Hand Screw Nut, and 1-piece Hex Nut • Hold Down the Bottom Plates to keep the Plates Aligned
- The Heat Plates Aligned - Hold down The bottom plates to align with the top plates.
- Solventless Extraction in Safty - Prevent the bottom plates from sliding by accident.
- Good Insulation Performance - Prevent heat from transferring to the hydraulics to speed up heating.
- Easy Setup and Useful - Very easy installation to get a very good alignment before the process of extraction.
- Long threaded rod: 9.8" ( 250mm ) in length;
- Backing Plates: 9" ( 230mm ) in length;
- Two nuts: M10 Thread
- Bamboo Insulator Is Not Included.
- We Recommend to Get Similar Sized Rough Wood As Heat Insulation.
- Please Check to See Whether the Thread Offered on the Bottom of Press Plates Kit & Cage Kit or Not.
- To Uncaged Press Plates kit ( dp-rp35 & dp rp47 ) The Plate Holder Already Attached in the Package.
- It Is Optional to Caged Press Plates Kit ( dp-rp35s & dp-rp37 )
How To Setup the Heated Plates for Alignment:
- 1# Install the top heated plates onto the ram of the hydraulic press.
- 2# Install the bottom heated plate using the long threaded rod through the bamboo insulation, then attached to the worktable plate.
- 3# Lower the ram on the hydraulic press just until both plates touch.
- 4# Adjust the position of the plates if necessary, so they are aligned.
- 5# Insure bamboo plank is aligned under the bottom plate.
- 6# Tighten the nut on the long threaded rod to secure it to the worktable plate below.