Bottom Heat Plate Holder - Hold Down the Bottom Plates to keep the Plates Aligned for Safe Process
# There is a piece of bottom plate holder only included in the package to the certain uncaged kit ( 3x5" and 4x7" uncaged kit ) as a gift.
Heat Plates Aligned Guaranteed - Hold down the bottom platen to align with the top platen in the working process.
Working in Safty - Prevents the bottom platen from sliding by accident during the process.
- Long threaded rod: 9.8" /250mm in length;
- Backing Plates: 9"/230mm in length;
- Double Bolts: M10 threads
- The bamboo insulator is not included inside the package.
- Recommend to get a piece of the similar size rough wood for heat insulation.
- Please figure it out whether there is a thread in the bottom platen before shopping
- The uncaged kit of ( dp-rp35 & dp-rp47 ) already included a bottom plate holder inside the package
- It is optional to the caged press plates kits ( dp-rp35s & dp-rp37 ), the bottom plate holder doesn't include.
How To Setup the Heated Plates for Alignment:
- Install the top heated plates onto the ram of the hydraulic press.
- Install the bottom heated plate using the long threaded rod through the bamboo insulation, then attached to the worktable plate.
- Lower the ram on the hydraulic press just until both plates touch.
- Adjust the position of the plates if necessary, so they are aligned.
- Ensure bamboo plank is aligned under the bottom plate.
- Tighten the nut on the long threaded rod to secure it to the worktable plate below.