- Move onto Hydraulic Press, Plug and Play - The Rosin Cage Kit Already Completed Setup, Just Move onto Hydraulic Press, Then Plug and Play
- 3x7" Sized Heated Plates - Well Suited to Squeeze 3.5 - 36g Amounts at a time After Procuring 12 -20 Tonnage H-frame Hydraulic Press.
- Accurate and Evenly Heating up - Utilizing separately Temp Sensors and Heating Rods to Detect Accurate Temp; 6.5' Length Rods inside Center of Plate Makes It Evenly Heated.
- Long Working Life Guaranteed - More Than 6,000 Times Service of Heating Rods, 20 Amp Relay and Replacement Fuse Attached.
- Perfect Alignment - Top and Bottom Heated Platens Moving in Caged Frame in Operation.
- dp-rp37 is Fully Assembled at the Factory. Simply Move Cube Kit to Hydraulic Shop Press and Begin Working.
- Does Not Fit Some A-Frame Press, H-Frame is Recommended For Proper Clearance.
- It'll Be Delivered from Factory By DHL Once out of Stock in Amazon's Warehouse
- Well-packaged, without Any Marks on Thickened Plain Carton.
- Support Use About Yield and Press, Read Our Blog
- Why Can't I Use Dabpress' Temp Controller Box for E-nail? Read Here
- 1Pcs x Anodized Plates Rosin Cube
- 1Pcs x Rosin Control Box dp-tc02r165
- Instruction Manual
- 1Pcs Screwdriver
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 600W
- Voltage: 110V
- Plate Size: 3" x 7"
- Rosin Cube Dimensions: 3.5" x 10.3" x 5.5"
- External Package: 14.2" x 13.2" x 9.4"
- Total Weight: 16lbs
- Recommended to Work Together with 2x4",2.5x4.5" or 3x7" Rosin Filter Bags
- Recommended Puck Maker dp-pm3015r [Round Pucks] or dp-pm4007s [Square Pucks]
- Recommend Dabpress' Universal Pre Press Mold While Pressing
- Free Shipping to Australia, E.U., North America and UK.
- Point Piston Ram of Hydraulic Shop Press at Circle of Rosin Cube kit dp-rp37
- Stroke Extend of The Shop Press >6"
- Hydraulic Shop Press < 20 Tons
- One Person Operation
- Keep It out of Reach of Children
- Do Not Switch on PID Temp Controller Box without Putting Rod into Aluminum Platen
- Dabpress Digital Temp Controller Is Not Compatible to E-Nail for Vaping
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long does it take to make rosin? I hear extracts take several days?
It only takes a matter of minutes as the rosin is pressed out with heat and pressure. It is available immediately since NO chemicals are involved. Many extracts need to sit for days to let the alcohol (for example) purge or evaporate. With the dabpress, there are absolutely no chemicals involved so the rosin is pure, clean goodness. No need to worry about alcohol, butane, hexane , etc contaminating the rosin!
Bought the 3"x7" plates and the dake 10t press shown in the picture. is 10t going to be enough? only need 1000psi at bags. also dont see 3x7 bags...
10 ton hydraulic press is enough pressure to pair this rosin press plates kit.
1,10 Hydraulis shop press usually delivers 7-8 ton pressure of force.
2, If you choose our cylinder pre-press mold to make pucks, It is 1.1 square inch
3, Max psi: 15432/1.09=14157
4, If pressing two rosin press bags at the same time, it should be 7078 psi
5, If pressing 2x4" rosin filter bags, it should be 15432/10=1543 psi
Ideal psi is 1000-1200, so 10 ton hydraulic press will pair well to our dp-rp35 and rp-rp37