Dabpress dp-bj3t33 All-in-One Heat Press Machine | 3x3" Anodized Heat Press Plates | 3-Ton Bottle Jack | Drip Tech Integrated | Dual Heating Rods | Single PID - Only Top Platen Temp Detected
- 3x3" Anodized Heat Press Plates - Well Suited to Press <7g Materials; Easy to Clean and Best Flavor Guaranteed; 3x3" Small Heated Plates Is Helpful to Flow Away from the Heated Surface to Preserve the Terpenes.
- Dual Heating with Single PID Temp Controller - Accurate Temp Delivered; Each Platen Utilizing Separate Heater Rods; Only Top Platen Temp Detected.
- Perfect Alignment Performance - Small Hydraulic Jack Press Made of 6061 Aluminum, 3 Ton Bottle Jack, Stainless Steel Sticks, and Linear Bearings Provide Aligned Movement.
- Over 1,000 PSI Delivered - Pairs Well with-pm3015r Cylinder Pre-press Mold and dp-bt160ns 2x4" Heat Press Filters, Achieving and Maintaining Optimal Pressure Utilizing a Vertical/Upright Filter Build, and a Pressed Puck Size of 2.4 sq/in.
- Best Insulation Performance - Dual Insulation Layers Allows the Heat Press Plates to Reach 200 F in 5 Minutes and Protect the Machine from Heat-draining.
- Driptech Integrated - The Driptech Heat Press Tilts With 35 Degree Angle Utilizing Two Pieces of Aluminum Legs; Preserves the Terpenes in the Oil.
The Bottle Jack Won't Hold Pressure?
- You May Need To Bleed The Bottle Jack First.
- There is a safety valve covered by a red cap on the bottle jack. Simply remove the red cap and rotate the safety valve 90 - 180 degrees clockwise to adjust the pressure. We don't recommend to do that If the bottle jack already works well. It may cause fluid leaking if rotated further than recommended.
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 500 Watts
- Voltage: 110 Volts [220 Volts Is Available on Official Store]
- Total Weight: 31.5 lbs
- Package Dimension: 21.2" x 14" x 12.4"
- Frame Dimension: (H) 45cm x (W) 22.5cm x (D) 21.5cm
- PID Temp Controller Box Dimension: (H) 15cm x (W) 11.5cm x (D) 6.8cm
- Working Surface: 3" x 3"
- Tonnage of Original Bottle Jack: 3 Ton
- Height of Original Bottle Jack: 7.3"
- 1 x All-In-One Hydraulic Heat Press
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Non-stick Silicon Mat
- Do Not Replace Orginal Bottle Jack with over 5 Ton Bottle Jack.
- Only Top Platen Temp Detected.
- Highly Recommend to Watch Videos about "How To Use Heat Press Bag and Pre-Press Mold Effectively" from Our Website.
- Recommend dp-pm3015r Cylinder Pre-press Mold to Pair with This Hydraulic Heat Press Kit.
- Recommend dp-bt160ns Flower Press Filters - 160-micron bag.
- Press "SET" button to activate temperature controller
- Press ◄ button to increase and decrease the value at hundreds, tens and one's places
- Press ▼ or ▲ from 0-9 for your desired temp
- Press "SET" button to lock the desired temperature in place
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
When the order is delivered. Do you have to assemble the press? Or does it already come assembled
Thanks for reaching out here. 3-Ton press completed setup except the driptech legs need to be installed by rosineer.
what is the name of the type of European plug that comes with the European 220v version of the press. I am not sure if a converter is necessary
Thanks for reaching out. We offer 220v European standard unit and plug, simply plug in and start pressing.
Are the presses packaged in plain cardboard like the plate kits?
The press is indeed packed in cardboard, but it was covered with very strong foam.
The bottle jack no longer holds the pressure. How to fix it?
You will see a safety valve with the red cap on the bottle jack. Simply remove it off and rotate 90 - 180 degrees clockwise. We don't recommend to do that If the bottle jack well works. It will cause the fluid leaking If overrated 6-Ton pressure.
On the bj-3t33. Can you switch the 3x3 plates for a size bigger like for the 3x4 pucks please get back to me. Thanks Rex. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your question. dp-bj3t33 small rosin press is well suited to squeeze 3.5-7g flower or bubble hash. 3x3" sized plates are helpful rosin flows immediately off the heat to preserve the terpenes. If with 3x4" plates, rosin oil will be overheat become the dark. We got a lot of messages from rosineer only concentrate on less 7g material at a time. so we made such AIO press.