- Alignment & Safety - Newer Version dp-rp35 Allows the Bottom Platen to Secure on the Hydraulic Press to Align Both Platens for Safety During Pressing.
- Innovative 8mm Slim Insulator - SGS Certified Food Grade Insulation, Allows Machine to Reach a Temperature of 200F in 4-5 Minutes While Protecting the Hydraulics From Overheating.
- 3x5 Heated Plates - Popular Size Working Surface on the Market, Well Suited to Press 3.5-28g Materials After Pairing With a 6-12-Ton Hydraulic Shop Press.
- Anodized Aluminum Heated Platens - Food Grade Working Surface; Easy Cleanup After Use; Quick Even Heat Distribution.
- Accurate Temperature Detected - Accurate Temperature Delivered Through Independent Heating Rods and Thermocouples.
- Long Working Life Guaranteed - More Than 6,000 Times Service For Heating Rods.
- dp-rp35 Heat Plate Kit Needs to be Attached to a Hydraulic Device by Yourself.
- Well-packaged, Without Markings in Thick Carton.
- Support Use about Yield and Press, Read Our Blog
- Why Can't I Use Dabpress' Temp Controller Box for E-nail? Read Here
- 3x5" Anodized Heat Press Platens With Heating Rods and Thermocouples
- 1Pcs x PID Temp Control Box dp-tc02r115
- Instruction Manual
- 2Pcs x Screwdriver Tool
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Voltage: 110V
- Power: 500W
- Plate Size: 3" x 5"
- External Package: 14.0" x 14.0" x 6.1"
- Gross Weight: 9.5lbs
- Recommended 2x4" Filter Bag Work Together Cylinder Pre Press Mold and 2x4" Mold
- dp-mj35 Does Not Suit to dp-rp35
- Point Piston Ram of Hydraulic at Center of Top-platen and Then Tighten 4 Included Bolts
- Put Bottom-platen And Top-platen In Alignment Together on Bamboo Plank
- Compatible with Any Hydraulic Press < 20 Tons
- Press Ram Diameter < 2.16 inch ( 55mm )
- Do Not Switch on PID Temp Controller Box Without Putting Rod into Aluminum Platen
- One Person Operation
- Keep It out of Reach of Children
- Dabpress Digital Temp Controller Is Not Compatible to E-Nail for Vaping
Instructions To Secure Platens to Hydraulic Press Frame:
- 1# Install the top heated plates onto the ram of the hydraulic press.
- 2# Install the bottom heated plate using the long threaded rod through the bamboo insulation, then attached to the worktable plate.
- 3# Lower the ram on the hydraulic press just until both plates touch.
- 4# Adjust the position of the plates if necessary, so they are aligned.
- 5# Insure bamboo plank is aligned under the bottom plate.
- 6# Tighten the nut on the long threaded rod to secure it to the worktable plate below.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this mount to a arbor press? . Also would the caged rosin plates work with a arbor press?
Thanks for your question! 1, Whether the arbor press offer enough space to put dp-rp35 or not. 2, How much pressure will the arbor press deliver? I suggest there are less 3 ton force of pressure to be paired with rosin cage kit. 3, 1,000 psi is ideal pressure in pratice. Try to find A/H frame hydraulic shop press if you could.